Hard reset LG G4 to solve a lot of your device’s problems. Using our video tutorials or simple step by step guides, you can hard reset LG G4 safely to its original factory settings.
IMPORTANT: Hard reset will erase all your data. Please ensure you backup your phone. We do recommend MobileTrans 1-Click 100% safe phone backup solution.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset LG G4 phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your G4 phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your G4
To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your G4 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your LG G4:
1. POWER OFF your G4 phone
2. Press and hold the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons which are located on the back side of your LG G4.
3. When the LG logo appears, release and re-hold the POWER button while continuing to hold the VOLUME DOWN button.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN button to reach Yes and press POWER button to Confirm the Factory data screen
5. Wait until your G4 hard reset is completed.
6. Your G4 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Hard reset didn’t help or looking for an unlock service because your phone says SIM network unlock PIN? Try unlock your phone for FREE at – The only truly FREE unlock source.
Free unlock from UnlockYourPhone.com not available for your phone model? Don’t worry. You can still try low cost unlock service from